DRIFTCROWN
DRIFTCROWN
DRIFTCROWN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the DRIFTCROWN community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Member from Salem...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Levelride

Levelride

New Member from Salem... Empty
PostSubject: New Member from Salem...   New Member from Salem... EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:32 pm

What's up boys and girls... Name is Tommy, 35 years old, 2 kids, and love everything about cars... I currently own a 1997 Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R VSpec that our company Levelride Concepts has been working on for the past 3 years... Anyways, i joined to see what this forum community was about and to possibly attend the Show & Shine event on the 29th in Seaside...

Late~Tommy

Back to top Go down
http://levelrideconcepts.com
Scoupe

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Salem...   New Member from Salem... EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:17 am

Welcome sir, love the work iv seen you guys do on the site, soon as my moneys maintained more I'm hoping to get some stuff from your company. Love to see that skyline there!!
Back to top Go down
anAnyA

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Salem...   New Member from Salem... EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 1:30 am

Welcome to the site! Wink
Back to top Go down
DropCorn

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Salem...   New Member from Salem... EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:04 am

Wecome, I think I talked to you about a month ago when I went to my buddy codys house. Saw your car, thing is pretty damn nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member from Salem...   New Member from Salem... Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member from Salem...
Page 1 of 1